What is Whatsapp Marketing
What is Whatsapp Marketing – WhatsApp has been a successful functional messaging platform. Now, it has introduced a new feature called “Status.” It can also make the app an entertainment platform! But, there is another group that will be excited because of this new feature. I am talking about the brands that Use WhatsApp for Marketing purposes. Some brands use WhatsApp more quickly to provide customer service. Seeing what this new feature is and how it can be used by businesses.
All about the “Status” feature:
WhatsApp is constantly enticing its users by introducing various features like reading receipts, tagging, etc. But this new status feature is something that is very good! Launched on February 20, 2017, the feature has been developed to allow users to share photos, videos, GIFs and status with Scribbles with deadlines. Thanks to the contestants of WhatsApp! Your content will be displayed for 24 hours and the duration can be up to 45 seconds. You can create your content in a reel and display an array of updates throughout the day. It is available for iOS and Android users.
A platform for businesses to reach prospects and customers:
What is Whatsapp Marketing – WhatsApp has a billion users and what else does a marketer need? Relate this to Snapchat campaigns and you can understand better. In Snapchat, you can share photos or videos that will be displayed to users for a set period of time. It is a popular marketing strategy that is used by digital marketers these days. For example, by using the status feature on WhatsApp, you can keep your customers updated using status. You can add GIF, video, photo, sketch and what not! Pieces of useful stuff between the status updates can be eye-catching and attractive.
How to use WhatsApp status feature? – Note to businesses
Customer engagement and customer retention is a piece of cake with this new feature. Through this, the marketing plug is simple to engage as well as engage users in the form of product placement. Like Snapchat and Instagram, full-screen ads can be placed between statuses. You can also update your existing customers on new products or services offered in your business. For example, you own a company that produces coatings for buildings and with warmers around the corner, you have introduced a coating that can keep your building cool. You can inform your existing and regular customers about such an introduction using the status tool on WhatsApp. This way you can market your new product.
How can B2C businesses use this facility?
When we take into account B2C businesses, the channels of Social Media Marketing are widely spread. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat are some of them. After the introduction of WhatsApp, the status feature can now be used by these businesses to promote their brand. You can be in close contact with customers with eye-catching pictures, videos, and GIFs. For example, if a dress boutique has a set of regular customers, they can update their status with details of their new products using WhatsApp.
How can B2B businesses use this facility?
However, in the case of B2B businesses, Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook are widely used. Account managers can use WhatsApp Status Messages to communicate any announcement that they want to share with their customer community. This may be related to an award, press release or an event. When you are at an event, this feature can be used to invite customers and give them details of the stall. A product manager can use the feature to communicate a tip to their customers to use their product effectively. If the concept of sponsored advertisements is introduced in the future, it can be beneficial for many businesses. However, this is a matter of future concern. WhatsApp Marketing Strategies And Tips
Finally, this cool facility is a gift for businesses as it provides a platform to engage and engage customers/prospects. Have fun with WhatsApp Status! Let us know how you intend to use it innovatively.
- What is Whatsapp Marketing
- WhatsApp Marketing Strategies And Tips
- WhatsApp Marketing in India
- Web Version Whatsapp And Login In Whatsapp Web
- Desktop 24 Shortcuts keys In Whatsapp Web For Everyone
- How To Use Whatsapp Web On Your Pc Or Laptop
- What Is WhatsApp Business | How Is It Different Than WhatsApp
- Why is my number banned for using WhatsApp
- Using WhatsApp Business For Communication, Marketing & Promotion
- How To Set Up And Create A WhatsApp Group
- How to Create a WhatsApp Group Invite Link | A Complete Guide
- Download GBWhatsapp v7.20 Anti-Ban For Android Devices
- What Is GB WhatsApp? | Introduction to GBWhatsapp
- Features Of GB Whatsapp Apk In Latest Version
- How To Set Full Size Profile Picture In WhatsApp
- How To Fix WhatsApp Web Not Working On PC
- What is WhatsApp | Here’s full guide to WhatsApp
- Feature Phones With Whatsapp | All Phones List
- 50+ Latest Best Whatsapp Status in English
- Funny WhatsApp Status and Quotes 2020 | List of Most Wanted
- How Does Whatsapp Generate Revenue
- How to Create a Fake WhatsApp Last Seen
- What is WhatsApp Last Seen | Manually Hide Last Seen
- Pakistani Girls Whatsapp Group Links
- American Girls WhatsApp Group Link
- Dating WhatsApp Group Link
- 100+ Punjabi Girl WhatsApp Group Link
- Business WhatsApp Group Link
- 200+ Free WhatsApp Group Link List For You
- How To WhatsApp Send Message To Multiple Contacts
- Join Whatsapp Group Links
- How to Group Video Call on WhatsApp
- Best Whatsapp Status 2020
- How To Set WhatsApp Business Automated Messages
- How To WhatsApp Verified Business Account
- Features Of WhatsApp Business
- Download and Install WhatsApp Business For PC
- Success Motivational Quotes And Success Captions
- US Business WhatsApp Group Link
- Whatsapp Business Broadcast Limit