Desktop 24 Shortcuts keys In Whatsapp Web For Everyone
Whatsapp Web Desktop Shortcuts – If you use WhatsApp regularly, you can also run it on PC. The popular messaging service WhatsApp Web is a valuable extension, especially for users who work on computers and cannot easily access their phones. After downloading the program, pay attention to our suggestions to improve it further.
Whatsapp Web Desktop Shortcuts
In order to enable and enable many new features in making WhatsApp web users browse more efficiently, WhatsApp has started including keyboard shortcuts in its WhatsApp Web. WhatsApp has not formally announced the keyboard shortcut feature. However, we have compiled a list of 20 keyboard shortcuts WhatsApp Web for those users who want easy access. Read – What is Whatsapp Marketing
To make it more simple and easy to use, WhatsApp Supports many shortcuts. While some of them are also available on Android and iPhone, most of them are for desktops. These shortcuts can be accessed from the keyboard and reduce the number of clicks.
know these WhatsApp web and desktop shortcuts.
1. FOCUS Emoji Button
start typing the name to search for emoji or navigate them with the arrow keys. Again, use the Enter key to add an emoji to your text. Finally, press the Esc key to close the emoji panel.
2. Search Chats
Go directly to the Chat Search bar, just hit “Ctrl + F“. Once you do that, the blinking cursor will move to that box. You can then start typing your search term.
3. Change Text Format
You can change the font, make your text bold or italic using the shortcuts.
Here are the available Four Shortcuts –
- Put text in asterisks to bold it. For instance, *morning*
- Place underscores on both sides to italicize the text. For instance, _Good Night_
- Use tilde on both ends to strikethrough your message. Example: ~Good Night~
- To change the font, place three backticks on both sides of the text. Example: “`morning“`
4. Move between chats
If the focus is on the chat thread, you can use the arrow keys to move between them. However, if the focus is somewhere else, use the following two keyboard shortcuts on Windows PC:
- Ctrl + Shift + ] : Go to next chat
- Ctrl + Shift + [ : Go to previous chat
5. Mute Chat
Mute button is one of the best tools of WhatsApp. Especially if you have really large groups, you almost have to mute them or you will go crazy. Just press “Ctrl + Shift + M” to calm things down. You can also set the mute for 8 hours, a week or a year.
6. Change Read Status
Sometimes we open conversations we shouldn’t. To mark messages as “unread”, all you have to do is press “Ctrl + Shift + U“
7. Start New Chat
If you press the shortcut Ctrl + N, it opens a new window. You can start a new chat in WhatsApp using the same shortcut. On a Mac, use the shortcut command + n. When you press these two buttons, a new chat window will appear. Then select the person you want to study.
Other Shortcuts key
- Ctrl + N : start new chat
- Ctrl + Shift + ] : next chat
- Ctrl + Shift + [ : previous chat
- Ctrl + E : archive chat
- Ctrl + Backspace : delete chat
- Ctrl + Shift + U : mark as unread
- Ctrl + Shift + = : zoom in
- Ctrl + 0 : default zoom level
- Ctrl + – : zoom out
- Ctrl + Shift + N : create new group
- Ctrl + P : open profile status
- Ctrl + Z : undo
- Ctrl + Shift + Z : redo
- Ctrl + X : cut
- Ctrl + C : copy
- Ctrl + V : paste
- Ctrl + A : select all
- Alt + F4 : exit app
Type and Search Emojis With a Keyboard
Instant messaging without an emoji seems incomplete. But it takes forever to change from keyboard to mouse, click on the emoji icon next to the text box and then find the right emoji. The keyboard is a fast way for warriors.
In the regular text box, type the colon (Shift +; /: key) after the first two letters that you want to express. You will be prompted to match matches that change with each letter you type.
Read Messages Without Blue Tick Notifications
As long as you have those blue tick marks enabled, people can see the correct time to read your text. If you want to disable it, you can turn off the read receipt on your phone, but there is something better in WhatsApp Web. here’s what you do –
- Open the chat in your WhatsApp web window.
- Open a notepad file (or any other window), and resize it so that you can see the full WhatsApp web chat in the background.
- Click in the notepad file and place your cursor there. This is an important step, because the computer feels that you are working in a separate window.
- Messages will be loaded into a background chat window that you can read, marked without reading with a blue tick. Right now, they will be double gray ticks, meaning that messages are received by you, but not read.
- When you’re okay with marking them as read, click on the WhatsApp web chat window and those ticks will instantly turn blue.
What is WhatsApp
What is WhatsApp – Since its launch in 2009, WhatsApp has rapidly become the world’s most popular text and voice messaging application. Specializing in cross-platform messaging, WhatsApp is a free service that allows users to message each other between mobile and desktop devices.
WhatsApp is known for its enhanced privacy features, such as end-to-end encryption and its free, web-based international calling. Read on to find out how you can take advantage of the Facebook-owned messaging giant. Read More
Feature Phones With Whatsapp
Feature Phones With Whatsapp – WhatsApp is one among the foremost popular social messaging apps within the world, with over 1.5 billion users. Today it’s available on every platform, be it your smartphone or web. But so far feature phone users couldn’t use this popular app on their phones thanks to the unavailability of support for phones running on KaiOS. But this is often close to change because the Facebook-owned social messaging app has finally released a replacement version of WhatsApp which will enable all feature phone users to use the app on their smartphones.
WhatsApp Web Messenger
WhatsApp Web Messenger is the most wanted thing by the youth as they need to log into their WhatsApp via desktop so that they can continue their chatting from laptop or desktop. WhatsApp login Online is made easy by WhatsApp’s Online Website. Logining to WhatsApp may seem like a simple step but it is not. It has several steps before logging into it. Let’s look at all these steps one by one. If you are new here then trust us that we can easily guide you to create a new WhatsApp Online Account and login to your WhatsApp Web Account using phone number or mobile number. Read – WhatsApp Marketing in India
How To Use Whatsapp Web
How To Use Whatsapp Web – WhatsApp is possibly the most popular messaging app for mobile phones. As this means for mobile, we often need to stop work, pick up our phones to respond to messages. You will still need to run WhatsApp on your phone and you will have to subscribe to the service. More Read
How To Fix WhatsApp Web Not Working On PC
How To Fix WhatsApp Web Not Working On PC – One of the great things about WhatsApp is that you can use the messaging service right from any browser on your computer. You can simply scan a code from your phone to your computer and you are ready to use the WhatsApp app on your desktop or laptop machine.
- What is Whatsapp Marketing
- WhatsApp Marketing Strategies And Tips
- WhatsApp Marketing in India
- Web Version Whatsapp And Login In Whatsapp Web
- Desktop 24 Shortcuts keys In Whatsapp Web For Everyone
- How To Use Whatsapp Web On Your Pc Or Laptop
- What Is WhatsApp Business | How Is It Different Than WhatsApp
- Why is my number banned for using WhatsApp
- Using WhatsApp Business For Communication, Marketing & Promotion
- How To Set Up And Create A WhatsApp Group
- How to Create a WhatsApp Group Invite Link | A Complete Guide
- Download GBWhatsapp v7.20 Anti-Ban For Android Devices
- What Is GB WhatsApp? | Introduction to GBWhatsapp
- Features Of GB Whatsapp Apk In Latest Version
- How To Set Full Size Profile Picture In WhatsApp
- How To Fix WhatsApp Web Not Working On PC
- What is WhatsApp | Here’s full guide to WhatsApp
- Feature Phones With Whatsapp | All Phones List
- 50+ Latest Best Whatsapp Status in English
- Funny WhatsApp Status and Quotes 2020 | List of Most Wanted
- How Does Whatsapp Generate Revenue
- How to Create a Fake WhatsApp Last Seen
- What is WhatsApp Last Seen | Manually Hide Last Seen
- Business WhatsApp Group Link
- Dating WhatsApp Group Link